There is nothing like a wedding on a glorious sunny day with your closest family and friends, especially if it’s at The Maryborough Hotel!
I love all the emotion that comes through in this wedding, especially the pictures where mum and dad see Caroline for the first time in her dress. Oh and of course the couple shoot after the ceremony.
Caroline & Stephen had chosen a separate location for their portrait shoot, Rostellan, a lovely village in East Cork beside the water and forest. The green & brown colours with the speckles of light coming through the trees was something else! I could of definitely spent a lot longer photographing here.
Congratulations Caroline and Stephen!
- Wedding Venue: Maryborough Hotel & Spa, Douglas, Cork
- Celebrant: Norma McElligot,
- Humanist Ceremony, The Orangery, Maryborough
- Dress: Eternity Bridal, UK
- Florist: The Village Florist, Castlemartyr
- Hairdresser: Emma Jones
- Makeup Artist: Deborah Hayes